Friday, February 1, 2008

My birthday's come early!

I just received four new books from the publishers yesterday and they all look to be amazing.
  • To-do list: from buying milk to finding a soul mate, what our lists reveal about us by Sasha Cagen. This is full of copies of people's old lists and a commentary on each. I love it!

  • Dogface: a novel by Jeff Garigliano. I read a good review of it--said it was "wickedly sly with an irresistible young hero"--we'll see.

  • The head trip: adventures on the wheel of consciousness by Jeff Warren. This is non-fiction and discusses the brain and its many layers of being present.

  • Curry lover's cookbook by Roopa Gulati. Glossy and gorgeous pics, a few recipes are way out of my league, but a lot of them look straightforward enough.

No comments: