1. Dressing in the dark, only to discover that I'm now wearing bright pink argyle socks.
2. Hearing Ratatat's "Wildcat" on the radio played as a bridge between NPR news pieces.
3. Getting pink tomatoes from the cheap-o grocery store, but discovering that they are heavenly and oh so good...
4. Stumbling on some adolescent writing of mine hidden away in my computer--take out the angst-y bits, and it's not too bad!
5. A nearly full moon...which is not unexpected to those who pay attention.
6. Green crysanthemums.
7. A niece declaring that she wishes we could be like twins in everything. I wish I were more like her, too!
8. Coming home to find my home decorated in the most wonderful manner.
9. An old, old friend with a lot going on in her life who still wants to reconnect.
10. A daffodil blooming in my back yard!