Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday

Today I found information on:
the optical meaning of "refraction"
learning to play the keyboard
literacy statistics in the United States
home inspector licensing in New Jersey
family information from the 1910 and 1920 census
family planning policies in China
antique furniture repair internships
details on resume-writing
local Superfund sites
building a deck
choosing stocks
cosmetology licensing
learning about mutual funds
and a woman called to get help with her crossword puzzle. A seven lettered desert plant is ephedra, a thirteen lettered city in Uruguay is Puente del Este, and the director of Casablanca was Michael Curtiz.

And that doesn't include the people who were looking for a certain type of books or specific titles.

And a patron got me a Perrier because I looked thirsty and hot. I am wicked tired, but I like my job.

No comments: