Saturday, January 17, 2009

Taking Charge of Your Fertility, 10th Anniversary Edition

I (heart) this book. Because:

1. This is an approach to fertility/contraception that I had not encountered in depth before.
2. Our bodies are amazing in their details.
3. The author writes in a non-judgmental and welcoming manner while still bringing science to the table. (This does not come across as a Rhonda Byrne's The Secret "Ask and you shall receive"-style approach to fertility/contraception).
4. I am wildly curious about whether, if I (Queen of Irregularity in All Things) checked and charted my own waking temperature daily, I too would find that my body follows a regular cycle of fertility.
5. It's out of print. Which makes it that much more special when you can get your hands on a copy.

No comments: